The Sanctuary Child Learning Center is focused on excellence with many combined years of experience, a devotion to the importance of early learning and hearts open to the children in our care. We believe the following three statements are the keys to our children’s success.
The Power of Conversation
Play & Have Fun
The Sanctuary Child Learning Center.
Learn more about what makes
our program special.
What Our Parents Say
About Our Program
We are licensed by Bright from the Start and have been awarded the Quality Star Rating.
We are accredited by the National Accreditation Commission.
We are currently active members of the National Association of Child Care Professionals, Association for Early Learning Leaders, National Association for Education of Young Children, The Georgia Child Care Association and the National Child Care Association.
Our goals at The Sanctuary Child Learning Center are
- C ~ Care deeply with every genuine interaction.
- H ~ Happiness. Creating happy memories in a joyful environment.
- I ~ Integrity. Being honest and respectful in all relationships.
- L ~ Lead by example. Set the example for others to follow.
- D ~ Deliver consistent and exceptional customer service.
- R ~ Relationships. Build meaningful relationships.
- E ~ Excellence. We are continuously improving and embracing change.
- N ~ Nurture each family member in a supportive and positive environment.
8912 Whitfield Avenue
Savannah Georgia, 31406
Monday – Friday: 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM